ADVANCE Digital Marketing Program Syllabus
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Understand the search engine as a default entry point to the internet. Learn how to get a website listed among top search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – Appreciate the role of pay per click in website listing. Learn how to run ads on Search Engines effectively.
- Web Analytics – Measure, monitor and evaluate the website traffic and campaign statistics. Learn how to make business decisions from the metrics available in Digital Media.
- Email Marketing – Delivering the relevant marketing communication to the targeted audience in a most creative way. Learn how to effectively build your users lists, deliver emails & generate relevant clicks. Marrying the offline database with the online database.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Harnessing the strength of social media for marketing. Learn how to build brand preferences, generate leads & aggregate audience on Social Media.
- Content and Blog Marketing (CBM) – Increasing audience engagement through content marketing. Learn to use white paper, brochure, and case studies for unique interaction.
- Mobile Marketing (MM) – Strategizing marketing through smart devices. Learn App-based marketing, QR codes, Location-based marketing, SMS marketing.